My class 4ème3

I'm in 4ème3 , we're 27 in our class. Everyone says that our class is very curious to ask question and to touch the animals. This year we have 2 new students from France (at the beginning they had some diffilculties in English but after not they passed one semester). Normally the others are old students of the Lycée, so I think that they don't have any difficulty to read my article. If you want me to talk about our teachers I can just say that they are amazing.
Two weeks ago we met snakes with Vishva (a future veterinary). Everyone was interrested to touch those snakes except two or three girls who were afraid of snakes, I can say that I was one of those girls.
And 2 days ago, we went to a trip with the 4ème2 to meet other animals . the trip was just fabulous, we met some new animals. Ok, I think I've presented my class . Ok thanks!!
By Marie BUI 4ème 3

No comments:

Post a Comment